Just finished My New Bong! (Homemade Content)

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by DreamOfVision, Aug 2, 2009.

1. It took roughly an hour (had to make the hole perfect) and around $40 total (had to buy Vase, Drill, Diffuser and bowl). I think i may have put the hole and inch or so too high, but whatever. i think its pretty good for my first one :). Her name is Purple Haze (HOW ORIGINAL AM I?!).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice, +rep for doing this.

looks mint. Get a rubber to seal into the hole then put the slide threw the rubbered hole.
    Next to find and learn is that A more Bigger rounder/beaker style base will work very nicely and have the defuser more into the center of the base.

Also keep learning, find old bottles, liquar bottles, fun things buy the defussers and shit. make them all up and professional. And you can sell that at flea markets, and to head shops and make a good business.

Also learn to make a hookah. Not hard. Get the long defussers/stems then get a cork/rubber stopper fill the top. then drill X/holes for the hose's. rubber stoppers slide hose in and you have a Hookah.

3. Hey man, thanks a lot!

Planning on testing it out tonight - we'll see how things pan out. There is a rubber grout in the hole, i had to use the electrical tape so it would stay stuck to the glass instead of bending (since the diffuser is at an angle) and letting minor air through. I would leave the diffuser in the middle, but it's way too heavy and drops horizontally. This way, the diffuser rests on the other side of the glass and stays perched so no grass falls out. You think the hole is a little too high?

Also, thanks a lot for the recommendations! This project turned out to be extremely fun and I'm already planning my next one!

4. I've smoked out of some glass that costs bank accounts, but I always have love for the homemades.

I appreciate that you dropped the dough on a diffused downstem, but have you ever considered using glass marbles? You can freeze them too, and just fill the bottom of your tube with them, sink a straight stem in, and WHA LAH.

5. That looks pretty nice man, i would have angled the downstem a little steeper, but im sure its harder than it looks, nice job.