Just experienced the most awkward "trip" ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Yaysatan101, Feb 13, 2010.

1. First I'd like to apologize, I'm not a very good writer :cool:

So my sister was looking through my desk with me and we started talking about all the things I have hidden in my room haha. Eventually we run into my baggie of salvia 20x. She mentions that she wanted to try it in college but never did, so I offer to try it now. She takes me up but says "You do it first!". I think you all see where this is going...
    I pack a bowl and start smoking. Soon after the smoke leaves my lungs, I feel the high setting in. I lean back against the wall and start tripping. So I'm here laughing my ass off and feeling like my wool sweater is made of a thousand needles (not in a scary way or painful way, just very interesting....) and my sister is just staring at me like I'm a painting hahaha. After what felt like an hour of laughing, the social awkward-ness of the situation started to set in. I grab my bong and slide off my bed... stumbling over to put stuff away; she's still staring at me.

"What?"
    "Nothing."

...I put away the salvia in my desk drawer. She's STILL staring at me. I'm still pretty high at this point haha.

"WHAT?"
    "Nothing!!"

With my sister still staring at me, I leave my room and sit down on the couch in the living room. I take off my sweater of pins and put on a nice cotton one. Ahhhhh... relief :D coming down but still high, my sister comes out of my room:

"Whatcha doin?"
    "Ummm... sitting here? :p"

Yeaaaaah.... Moral of the story: Salvia is not a social drug at all. Don't smoke it with people who haven't been through such an experience and won't understand.

2. An awkward trip is when you have to blaze with this one chick that wants to nibble on your kibbles and she's like 200 pounds.

Never doing that again.

3. Hey, fat chicks need lovin' too.

4. lots of lovin

5. I know the feeling. Worst part for me was I didn't know she had gained weight before asking her to chill again. Had only been like 2 months since I had seen her!

6. I think they need about 5.4 lovins, actually. Statistically.

.... :smoke:

7. haha i love how this thread turned into a conversation about fat chicks

8. this one fat chick i went out on a blind date with once had her fork slip into her food's sauce. the ensuing visualizations contained a fat chick cleaning herself resembling that of the animal planet.

9. :laughing:

Seriously.

10. I know just how you felt bro, the first time I smoked salvia and my two buddies who already smoked it before were just looking at me and it ovewheled me and I kept sinking back and back and they just kept looking at me and it was scary. After I started coming down I realized there were just looking at me because I was fucked and were there for support.

11. Fat chicks are like scooters.. they're fun to ride until your friends find out,

12. I just came.