Just escaped a minimum sentence of one year in prison.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankMedical, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Well I was just driving home from picking up a new zip, had a backpack in the trunk of my car with 28 grams of dank, a point scale, 100 baggies, bubbler, pipe, and about $500 in cash. I was parked at this school waiting for my friend to roll up to hop in my car and come to my house and I see a cruiser coming from down the street, I didn't panic i stayed calm and pretended to make a phone call.

Ofcourse, the officer pulls into the school, parks behind me blocking me in and throws his blues on, keep it noted that it was 4:30 and I'm 18 years old. He walks up to my window and asks what I'm doing. I told him I was just on the phone with a friend and was waiting for him to come to pick him up and head to go out to dinner. He ran my license and plates, came back and asked if there was anything illegal in the car he should know about, I told him no and that it was my dad's car. He said he wasn't sure if he believed me and asked to search my car, I said no and that he had absolutely no reason to.

So he pulls the K-9 BULLSHIT and says he's calling one in from the town over. While he's in his car, I text my friend and tell him not to come and that I might be getting fucked. So 15 minutes pass, He walks up and goes "your lucky this time kid, next time you won't be and stop parading that your a pothead with that grateful dead shirt on, you can go now" I just laughed and told him to have a good one, put my stereo on and bumped my two 12's as I rolled out that fucker, stereotyping me to be a stoner because of a tye die shirt.

TD/LR: had a zip + intent to distribute charges that coulda fucked me, got off the cops never actually have a K-9 around unless your in a big city.

2. I fucking hate cops who "act on their instincts in a nonviolent situation". Like wtf, just do your job man. He has no reason to ask if theirs illegal things in your car, there is no crime against being parked in a parking lot.

I hate it because in situations like these you know the cop isn't trying hard to keep that no-good marijuana out of his fine community. He's just trying to look better and get promoted. It's fucked up.

3. You are one lucky motherfucker haha

4. Might want to edit out the dealing part you can get in trouble for dealing here

5. He didn't say anything about dealing....

6. Whew, that was a close call! That cop is an enormous asshole. Trying to search your car just because of a shirt you're wearing? Give me a break.

7. I hate people who stereotype like that.

Fuck you dude, I just enjoy tie dye! :smoke:

8. I wouldn't say that escaped, you exercised your rights and the police officer got owned.

9. The Dead are awesome, but you should know better than to hang around a school with an ounce.

10. and scale

11. fuckin nice. repped ;)

12. I escaped from prison with a rock hammer that a black man gave me.

13. you could like sue him for profiling you if he searched your car without probable reasons

14. Yo, fuck that pig. He called you a pothead? Fuck him!! He's a fuckin cop, he has no right to fuckin demean you.. ugh this pisses me off

15. and apparently a greatful dead shirt... jesus christ that pisses me off lol

16. Why is everyone flippin out that he called you out on it? I dont understand... You had no "reason" to be searched for yet this cop KNEW you had something on you. Either you are just pathetically trying to look like a stoner or that cop is one smart bastard. Congrats by the way!
    Though i agree with that cop... I hate when people try so hard to look like a stoner.

17. How is the OP trying so hard to look like a stoner just by wearing a tee shirt of the Greatful Dead? He looks like a Greatful Dead fan, man, he doesn't neccesarily look like a stoner. A lot of people wear tie dye but that doesn't neccesarily mean that they smoke bud too. I was wearing a Bob Marley tee shirt the other day and I got profiled by the 5-0. They rolled up to me on bikes and "suspected" me of robbing houses and said that they had to search me in case I had weapons. BS! They profiled me and were hoping they'd find a phat stash as a reward.

PIG: "Be honest with me...Do you smoke weed?"
    ME: "No, I don't, sir"
    PIG: "That Bob Marley tee-shirts not helping your case. Your free to go now"
    ME (thinking): WTF :confused::mad:

Is it really that far of a fucking stretch that I could just be a fan of Bob Marley's music? You don't have to smoke just too be a fan of what somebody does. Fuck the police.

18. I would say most people that wear Grateful dead or
    Bob Marley shirts do smoke

19. I agree because the dead have roughly one good song and Bob Marleys songs all sound the same, Now Pink Floyd theres a band to get toasted too...:smoke: and yea I got the shirt..

20. Fucking pigss, damn your mad luckyy tho, most dick cops wouldn't let you go just like that