Just eat a dime of shrooms.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Howard, Nov 21, 2009.

1. I've never injested shrooms before. What should I be expecting. Its a beautiful sunny saturday afternoon, and I'm sitting in my just cleaned room listening to music. Any recommendations as to what I should spend the next 4-6 hours doing? :) I've got a sitter who will be here all day to make sure I'm alright.

Any input is highly valued!

2. just expect fun lol...and smoke lots of weed

3. Dime of shrooms?

That's nothing. You'll barely have effects.

4. Think so? I've never done it so I really have no frame of reference. I baught an eighth this morning, think I should down the rest of it? I'm feeling dick so far.

5. An eighth will fuck you up if there good. I say eat half, then half of the rest. youll trip.

6. oh ya man. an eighth is where i find i get the true experience. all the rest is a tease.

7. a dime is 1.7grams. he should trip from that for sure

8. I ate an eighth of good shrooms(thats what my buddy told me) the first time and it was so intense i felt like i was going crazy. peoples chins were pulled out and all long. I haven't tried em since. Friends told me thst an eighth is to much for a first time.

9. Well I'm starting to feel a bit funny, but its nothing like the feeling of roasting a bowl. Just eat one more, for good measure. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens. Thanks for the input guys!

EDIT: And thanks to the mod who moved this thread!

10. no, thats what eating an eighth feels like. an eighth is the standard dose the world over. you were just shrooming. all your friends who told you to eat a half eighth are little pussies who think a body fry and minor trippy thoughts is shrooming.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wow, weird. I thought I was the only one doing shrooms in the daytime. I ate 2 grams about a half hour ago and am in the process of eating another gram. Good trips to you, man.

12. seriously, you'll have the time of your life if you just munch all the rest over the course of the next half hour

13. no, a dime is however much the dealer is willing to sell for $10.

14. I guess I should have clearified. When I say that I ate a dime I mean I ate half an eighth. I still have the other half. I'm not sure If should take the rest or not.

15. yeah its that too, but in some areas (such as mine), a dime refers to a half 8th or ~1.75

and thats what the OP meant also, a half 8th

16. For a first trip such a dose is fine, but you have a sitter right?
    If you wanna redose the other 1.75g, you gotta do it soon :wave:

Sending good vibes your way !

17. shrooms dont require a sitter.

maybe datura, pcp, dxm, dph. but not shrooms of all things.

18. First time dosing good shrooms with an eighth? Yea, that requires a fucking sitter.

19. yeah, I thought I pooped my pants the first time

20. No it doesn't. I know a couple of people who have tried an 1/8th for the first time by themselves. Stayed inside and didn't do anything retarded.