Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just dropped my bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bumpingbeats, Oct 5, 2011.

1. I just dropped my bong off a lil 2 foot high shelf it kinda did a 360 landed and didnt break or spill alot off water :0 im shocked thought the lil glass thing woulda broke for sure :D

2. I bought a new bong the other day, and I let my buddy take the first rip, he dropped it off my balcony. Thank God I have a pool that broke its fall, otherwise I would have killed him

In other words; bong dropped from 2nd story into pool and didn't break. :D

3. alright you two are the luckiest stoners i have ever met. i always find it that if i even sneeze near a bong it breaks. 2nd feet is pretty incredible let alone two stories!

4. I once broke a Indian bong the about half hour after my friend bought it. bought him another and 4g to make up for it though

5. People need to take care of glass.