Just dropped acid, what was I thinking! Please read

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PISSDRUNKhuh?, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Ok so I just dropped acid, my parents got a call, I'm suspended from school I feel like shit, now I'm f'ed trip wise, pleaseeeee tell me how to turn this around! I need your help. (my parents are now asleep, I have no door and they're down the hall,) helpme keep my cool lol

2. dont worry bout any of that stuff it can wait for a bit. chill out and listen to some trippy music or something :hello:

3. You could make yourself throw up and throw up the blotter, if you really want. Or just chill, don't worry and have a good time.

4. Idfc how bad my trip is I justgottah keep mah cool and be quiet lol any tips?

5. dont throw up! just enjoy the trip no worries. see it as a time of school!

6. Its all good dude. You dont have to worry, maybe go outside the air might calm you down. Dont forget where your house is

7. Man I wish I just dropped acid!

Enjoy it, people like me who love it to death can't find it :(

Anyways I suggest headphones, fresh air, and some water, and a bongrip.

Do as many of those as you can, maybe even... GO TAKE A SHOWER.

Once I showered in the middle of peaking on like 3 hits and I felt like a Robot for a few seconds and thought I was going to like blow up when the water got to my electrical components!

Enjoy!

8. You got suspended you'll go back. No worries.

9. Anti-Depressents

I have heard they will stop the LSD from making you trip.

Other then that, CALM DOWN!

Put your mind on shit you are happy about. Throw your fav. music on, and enjoy. Fuck em!

10. Thanks guys, I dropped about a 20 minutes ago now I'm watching everybody hates Chris wit my bro ( he watching me lol) any idea when it'll hit?

11. Just chill man, It's all cool. Your parents aren't gonna wake up for another 7 hours or so.
    Just throw on some tunes, Or a movie, and enjoy the trip.

Good vibes Homie!

12. Music is your friend.

13. exactly. just smoke some weed and play some music and chill. :smoking:

14. Well I cnt smoke the herb but I'm relaxin with some green tea, the room seems to melt away slighty at the bass of my music, I'm going to try to salvage this, I'll need the good vibes lol, I'll try and check up here soon, but if I'm unable I'll tell yah about it tommorow:]

15. Good Music... Watch Videos... Write or Draw... GOOD VIBES AND HAVE FUN! KEEP UR MIND OFF THE BAD STUFF N FOCUS ON WHAT U NEED!

16. getting suspended is no big deal dude just chill, if you were expelled well then I would be worried but suspensions aint shit just don't get any more and your golden

17. good vibes, wish i was with ya. haha

18. Dude, fuck it, live for the moment.

Deal with it tomorrow,

on your nice day off :devious:

19. do you have a screename?

20. Yeah pm me for it, I'm about to not be able to type anymore hahahaa