Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just downed 3 thc pills :)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TheReturn, Apr 5, 2010.

1. I made them using some vaporized weed..started by adding a small about of oil to a frying pan mixed it in for about 5 minutes on medium then adding some melted butter and lastly mirowaved it for 40 seconds and filtered all the weed out so nothing but nice golden oil then popped it in the freezer for 25minutes so it was nice in thick then poured it in some capsuls and downed them

20 minutes So far I'm feeling some stomach cramps and and a little buzz.

2. good luck, tell me how it works out, or how it feels and shit

3. Sweet man, let us know how you're feelin in an hour or so, never made THC pills before. But technically they are probably more like CBD pills with a little bit of THC. :p

4. Hrm. Melted butter and oil in pill form. Sure hope that "laxative" doesn't end up being a side effect...:D

Keep us posted.

5. nice! this should be interesting

6. Ok well its been a little over an hour since I took them and so far its a laxative that puts a smile on your face lol. Its just a slight buzz that can be easily ignored. I would say stick with firecrackers they are way better then these even tho they taste like shit.

The postive is theirs no taste, negative is mild stomach cramps, and little high

7. I wouldnt have microwaved it, just simmered it for a bit longer to extract the thc, then just put the oil in the capsuls once cooled.