Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just do it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HighxLife, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Do you see the fucking Mega million lottery pot for my Americans ( sorry Europeans) , better buy one ticket atleast

stick it to the government when a stoner wins :smoke:

2. Beleive in nike signs and getting high so bitch just do it. <<< +rep if you know the rapper.

On topic fuck yeah 504 million was it? If I win Im buying off A part of SD to start a POT CITY POT CITY BITCH

3. 540 mil its up to now

4. Cobra status by Dre dog brah . yeah 540 million set for life

5. If any of us of us wins we have to make Grasscity Island a reality and pay off some elected officials to make drug testing for jobs illegal.

6. Just got my tickets :) I'm winning this sucker, I can feel it.

7. i just hope 100 people dont win on the same day :( and i get a little pot if i hit the number too

8. Watch mitt romney win it............

9. oh bill gates gon win this one!

10. The Lottery is a conspiracy by the illuminati and reptilians.

11. yep, good golly gosh, who knew the reptilian people were soooo clever

12. The only gambling I have ever done is a few scratch offs, in my opinion they are a waste but i might get one ticket because of the huge profit.