just did something awesome :D

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tbake420style, Nov 3, 2009.

1. sitting in my bed right now pretty high off a nice joint:smoking: i rolled. Anyway to fully understand the amazingness of what just happened i need to let you know what my nightside lay out is. To my imediate right i have a nightstand up as high as my bed and at the edge of that i hae a soda can. To the right of the nightstand is my trashcan which i cannot see. Anyway im sitting in my bed and eating halloween candy, i ate a tootsie roll and crumpled up the wrapping. I glanced to my right and threw the wrapper it went over a lamp, bounced off the edge of the can, and landed right in the trash can. haha this was the best....just thought id share with yall :D:hello:

2. I wish I was as high as you. :D

3. haha ditto.

4. lol it truly is an awesome feeling thats for sure...best part is im using the shit my mom smokes :smoking:

5. So. Awesome.

6. while the story isnt breathtaking or legendary, i know howre youre feeling man. its always great and hilarious when those little things happen that just seem crazy and awesome at the time. some of them still are later but others arent

a summer or two ago, one of the cooks and i were messing with each other, i chucked a chunk of bread at him, and when he threw it back it missed me 2 or 3 times before hitting me. what i think happened was: i dodged it, it then bounced off a wall, i ducked underneath it, hit a cupboard and i dodged it again, then it skimmed a wall or something and nailed me in the back of the head.

were not sure how it actually happened, but it did bounce off a few opposite surfaces (like wall to wall) like a pinball before it wailed me in the back of my head

7. Or the time that I was working as a dishwasher at this local Dining Hall.

One of the cooks was throwing food at me and another guy, and we're firing back food at him (rolls, grapes, etc..) well the war is going on randomly for like half an hour, every so often someone just turns and fires something across the way.

Well, there is a walkway in between the ovens and where we washed the dishes, and right before one of the cooks goes to throw something, our manager walks right into the path and *WHAP*, right in the side of the good ol' dome piece.

I laughed so hard, plus that was the first of the throwing she knew about so he looked like the tool. haha. We were all in high school (like, the whole resteraunt staff pretty much) and the manager was pretty chill for the most part, so it was all cool.

8. shit like that that just makes my day
    dont give to shits about anything else, but if i make the most amazing tootsie roll shot, GREAT!

9. Holy shit dude!!! thats crazy!! Michael Jordan in tha house

10. haha i know EXACTLY how you feel, and i have a story of my own for you...

Have any of you ever been to the Gathering of the Vibes in connecticut? well this is where my story takes place, so you can imagine how fucked up i was...

anyways, me and about 5 friends killed 2 thirtys in about 3 hours, i dont even know how much dank we smoked to blaze out or tent, and oh yeah we had just eaten an eighth of shrooms about 30 minutes ago...

so we all decide to go throw around a frisbee in an open field after the blunt is done...and once we get there, random people start calling for the frisbee, and of course we throw it to them and they just throw it back and continue on their way.

after a good amount of time (idk how long because im tripping bawls) a random guy calls for the frisbee and starts going REALLY LONG, and SOMEHOW i manage to throw a line drive over his head to the perfect distance for him to catch it on the run.

when he catches that shit he immediatly turns around and throws it back the same way, but a little too far for me (and im athletic as fuck)

at this point theres about 50 people watching us play...and theyre all just as fucked up as me or worse

anyways...right before it hits the ground i stick out my foot with my toe pointed up, and kick the frisbee up, not even expecting it to work...but to my fucking surprise the disk just kinda slowly 'hovers' up, and is right in front of my face and i just grab it. everyone who was watching went nuts haha...i was like WTF how did that happen...it was just so graceful

holy shit that was a long story...but im baked as fuck

btw i blow at frisbee

11. yeaaaaaaaaaah vibetribe in the house crazy fuckin festi man

12. haha i have a frisbee story too

so me and a few friends had just been smokin in this kids back yard when we star playin flys up with the frisbee. one of my friends is like twice as big as me and instead of goin for the frisbee he would jus try to lay someone out when they were lookin up tryin to catch the frisb. so some other kid throws it and i start running towards the frisbee and out of no where im blindsided and completely layed out. but somehow i ended up doin some cool somersault roll thing and i got back to my feet in like one fluid motion and ended up catchin the frisbee, ya im awesome..jk

13. ahh i can totally relate, never done that high but making those fluke shots just feel amazing haha

14. somethin as simple as this is amazing when ur high! ya gotta love weed. nice story man. u inspired me to get high but ive no bud :(

15. haha great stories ive done a couple pretty awesome things with frisbee's while i was sober things like during a game of ultimate frisbee in P.E a guy threw the frisbee as we were running towards the goal. I started bookin it to try and stop him cause he was on the other team some how i jumped in front of one of their teamates in like a dive rolled on the ground and right as i got up threw it to a guy on my team and we scored :D probably one of my proudest moments when it came to that game. Things like this do feel completley amazing though.:hello::D