just did my first shroom pickup. 10 grams for 90 bucks. 1st timer questions!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by EASYlivin, Feb 20, 2009.

1. They are equal mass/psilocybin ratios last I knew; and, one giving visuals, the other doing a body trip is not true... (as I said, last I knew... :rolleyes:)

Start with w/e you want, you can always eat more if things are going well and you want more effects... :p

2. Yeah after I made my post, I checked google quickly and apparently some say there was slightly more in the caps so I deleted my message as to not give false info. But then I saw another source say that the stems can be more potent. I guess it really doesn't matter, I mean he's gonna consume everything anyway right?

3. yeah My suitemate told me I should grind them up and put them in a peanut butter sandwich. lol yum :hello:

4. watch fear and loathing in las vegas with a big glass of OJ, best trip ever

5. watching Tarzan (that cartoon version of the movie) was the best when I was on mushrooms :p

6. Ive been eating boomers since 14, best method is to grind it up put it in a cup, pour lime juice or grapefruit juice into the cup, then drink it/chew. Youll be tripping in like 10 minutes.

7. i would eat a half eigth 1.7 cuz i meen alot of people say "ya dude eat an eigth"and i will tell you from experience if there good shrooms you should eat a half eigth and ive seen alot of first timers eat an eigth and freak out and try to kill themselves or go on like a rampage or get liek really weird so eat a half eigth wait an hour if not much is happening then eat liek a gram more

8. OK. I just consumed 1.5 grams of shrooms. I am waiting another 20 minutes to consume another gram. Im eatin an orange as we speak. I will let GC kno the effects when i start feelign them :hello:.

9. get ready, should be fun

10. Its been an hour and I have not felt a thing. :( I ate them right after lunch if that would make any difference? Should i take more?:confused:

11. #31 Smokey420, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    It all depends, my first shroom trip i felt like i didnt trip but after my second trip i look back and it was perfect. Watch how much you eat. I ate like a half an eighth my second time and then smoked 3 bowls immediately after and tripped out. hard. Like lost myself the whole night and my friends told me they thought i was never coming back. Its all about the person but just dont smoke immediately after you eat them

and to answer your question you are supposed to chew them up until they are pasty or else it is a waste.

12. how much do you weigh? not in an offensive way, maybe it has something to do with why its taking so long? :confused: well, it's possible that the food has allowed your body to absorb them slower. I know that when I took them while eating, it took about 50 minutes to kick in. And while I ate them on a dead empty stomach, it hit me in about 15 minutes. So I think makes a difference

13. I weigh 125 lbs. im 5'6". i feel nothing whatsoever. my room mate doesnt feel anything either. :(

14. Did you guys chew them up until they were literally paste??

15. No. we ate tehm in a peanut butter sandwich. should we eat more. if so how much. we already consumed 2.5 g EACH.

16. Well i mean your supposed to chew them good like i said. Probably try eating 1g more each chewing it until its pastey in ur mouth

17. 2.5 is pretty good, I'd just go with that, and save the rest.

18. Alright we just ate .4 grams each of tops. should we eat .6 more each?:confused:

19. I would. Who knows, maybe the 2.5 you ate already wont be a waste if you eat 1 gram right it might help those kick in. I mean it might make it alot more intense. i chewed mine up my second trip and like i said lost myself

20. This mans trippin balls as I type this........ gotta be