just cut off 2 new clones of my mother plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by brian8472, Jul 14, 2004.

1. cut them on a 45 degree angle sprayed water and covered botom 2 inches of stem with pink root powder, planted them in reg soil with nothing good or bad in it and set it in my closet downstairs with a plastic thing around them( theres 2 btw with lots of leaves on each even tho there small ones :p) so now there sitting there and its gonna get humid fast what else should i do? or if theres somthing i can do better post

2. Though they do like the humid conditions, make sure you let them breathe on a regular basis with nice fresh air. Other than that, just sit back with a bud and enjoy the time spent watching.

I would remove them from the plastic container after 3-5 days, and just mist them a bit more after that. Good luck!

~Lycanthropy

3. are they getting any light?............Peace out.........Sid

4. yes i have a 75 watt spotlight on them 1 inch from the plastic covering and the covering is 3 inches above the plants it gets dry a bit fast (every 4 hours i must respray) so ill bump the light back another 2 1/2 inches one thing i did miss that seems is critical is i didnt dip them in luke warm water i did spray them with warm water after the cut and when i added the powder but i hear this can trap air in it and kill it? if this did take place how long until death or signs of damage would set in?

5. Please tell me the spotlight is fluorescent :/

6. nope not hps tho so that = good this is much farther away too im sure a floro would be placed closer they seem to be doing fine after a day exept one( with 2 bigger leaves on it) is having its big leaves droop a lil bit