Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just curious

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Zònk, May 1, 2009.

1. My state sadly has not made medical marijuana legal yet but Im hoping that will change soon. Anyway I was wondering If I ever moved to California, another state where its legal or if my state made it legal here for me to be able to get my card. I have chronic asthma, ADHD, sever depression, anxiety, and type one diabetes. I cant take my ADHD medication because it makes my heart go crazy, and my depression and anxiety meds make my memory horrible and they also dont work to well but I have to take them otherwise it gets so bad I cant funtion. Basicaly Im just curious if I could ever get a medical card.