Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Curious

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Walk it Off, Apr 11, 2009.

1. What is the least amount of bud you have rolled a blunt with. Im tired of wasting money rolling 1g blunts so im thinking of rolling smaller ones.

2. use glass?

3. blunts are meant to be packed but i hear ya sometimes when ur with just 2 people or by yourself i just put in about .5 and if i have to cut the blunt a little shorter not too much and ur good to go

4. Wasting weed? A gram for me is what i usaully roll with. No less. Anything else is really just a waste of a blunt. If you want to roll smaller. Just roll a J.

5. yeah. .8 would be the smallest id do. and good amount of wrap would have to be taken off

6. #6 jjsmit, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    Go big or go home;)

if youre really concerned about wasting weed pack it up into a bong. appropriate-i think yes:bongin:

EDIT: ok i'll answer your question since you're from the FL.. the smallest probably would be a gram because really bro anything less you have a flimsy blunt. A flimsy blunt is a surefire way to be denied the boss application.

7. .8 at the least really, any less and it's just pointless. You're better off buying a piece or rigging something with stuff around your house if you want to conserve.

8. Glassage. Or start mixing it with tobacco.

9. I've seen people roll half a gram in a full blunt. Skinny blunts are actually very enjoyable imo.

10. i've never personally rolled a blunt below about 1.5 grams. i've smoked a few 1 gram blunts though

in my opinion, its pretty pointless to roll a blunt below 2 g's.
    just roll a joint if you want it small

11. just cut the paper smaller