Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just curious to see if anyone knows what type of dabs this is....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tjfisher3, Jan 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Guy told me this is budder but from my research doesnt really seem like budder. It has a consistency that you can touch and pull apart but its still somewhat soft. Definitely not a shatter consistency.

Attached Files:

2. #2 ZEROBS, Jan 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    Shatter?

3. Maybe it is what he says but since he has flattened it it looks different. Is it home made?

4. Here you go.

Pull 'n' Snap

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. It may need to be purged some more.

Does it break if is cold or still flexable and ?sretchy

6. Shatter that isn't stable.

7. It looks like shatter to me.

8. +1 pull n snap. It's weird, it snaps with a quick break but it's also maliable

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  9. Wax

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

10. Its all the same just different consistency

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

11. Why does it matter? Just smoke it! Do you have an oil pipe? from what you are describing, it's pull and snap. I hate shatter. I prefer pull and snap.

12. Im thinking it is pull n snap. Just has a wierd flavor fron what im used too. Kind of smells like vicks vapo