just curious on how my plants look?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by the bear smokey, Sep 15, 2011.

1. I have 3 plants, they will be 3 weeks old on saturday. I have a 2 female white widows and 1 female buddah kush. I am using fox farms ocean soil. I am just using water, no nutes yet. I was just curious on how they look. should they be taller or about where they should be? I just thought they should be taller. whats a good time to start flowering? 3 weeks or more? MY 1ST GROW 004.jpg

Attached Files:

2. They look good to me white widow is a short plant if you veg it for a year it will get bushy as hell but won't get over five feet tall. I'll veg for 4 weeks at least. Once u go in to 1/212 it will triple its size

3. ok good to know. the plant in the very front and the back right is white widow. see how the one in front just took off? Its about 4 inches tall and bushy as hell. I thought something was wrong because the other white widow did not start like that. I thought they were 2 different strains, but they are both female white widow from seed, I ordered them.