just curious... is anyone else like this?

Discussion in 'General' started by ismokegreen, Nov 2, 2009.

1. ive noticed that whenever i go to bed at like 1030-1100 and get up earlier like 8-9 oclock im immediately in a better mood than if i went to bed at 1 and got up at 11. anyone else just naturally a little bit of an early-bird?

2. Lol yeah i noticed that a few years ago. Lie ins make me feel shitty.

3. Yeah, I definitely am an early bird but have been a little gloomy the last few days and the sleeping in hasn't been helping.

4. It's nice waking up when it's early. It feels like you've got so much more time to do productive shit during the day as opposed to waking up early afternoon.

5. yea, i usually end up sleeping in when im depressed too.

this exactly, i used to get up at like 130 and go to bed at 3... i never did anything but smoke weed and go to class, which believe it or not is depressing.

6. Now that I'm in college, I do what I guess you could call the 'mature' thing and smoke after I get all my shit done. I can get high with a little less guilt, knowing that I did a bunch of productive shit before I got high and didn't do shit... I guess it kinda balances shit out in a weird kinda way.

7. no im not so good with the mornings

even if i go to bed at 9 or 10 i still want to get up around noon.

8. ha!
    i love this thread

i've been pondering this concept for a couple months now
    i have class at 8 on monday and wednesdays and i usually pass out around 12 or 1 and wake up at 7 and i'm good to go
    but recently i've been going to bed around 10 or 11 and i'm always late to class cuz i sleep in
    it trips my nuts!

9. I use to go to bed at like 9 30 - 10. Get up at 5 30 in the morning. Go to the gym and then go to school or work. I felt like my whole day was productive. Then I was allowed to smoke again and that all stopped lol. Now I go to the gym around 1 or so.

10. yep thats life

11. Ok I did exactly what that second option said. Bed at 1, up at 11. More or less. I did a rarity of a wake and bake however so sir, I disagree as I am in a good mood!!!:eek:

12. Any hour before 9 AM is blasphemy in my books.

13. I like getting up early when I have nothing to do. Having time to enjoy a coffee and read early on is wonderful. Getting up early because you have to is something entirely different.

I started a new job today and for the next month (training) I have to get up at 7am. Needless to say I'll be happy when I get through the month and move onto working the backshift (11-8)

14. ya i get this too! the morning hours are buy far the best in the world x 100. it feels way longer and more productive then any other hours. it feels like time is going slower, everything more memorable, you're getting ahead, nothing bothers you, your heads clear, its beatiful outside, way less distractions.

i love the morning man. but i always go to sleep late. im gonna change my sleep patern to going to sleep at 9 or 10. that would be great, but theres always someting to do at night.