Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just curious if this is a side effect of smoking regularly

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by waronwar, Nov 15, 2011.

1. so, recently, I have been experiencing a light headedness throughout the day for the past several days, after an aggressive return to smoking pot.

Went for about 6 months without smoking, got a new job, and now my new dealer is giving much more potent, better bud than I smoked previously, and am smoking a bowl almost every evening, and sometimes doing a wake n bake over the weekends.

During the day I experience a ringing in my ear and I will get a tad nauseous and off kilter as far as my equilibrium feels.

Likly not an issue of the bud, just wanted to make sure.

2. If it's smoking weed everyday I develop a cough and minor lung issues. Never with vapes though.

Other things I notice is that my short term memory which was already bad before I started weed is even worse.

Other than that I don't think so.

3. im pretty sure it isn't the bud but maybe smoke a little less until your tolerance gets higher

4. None of us will be able to help you, we're not doctors and there are countless possibilities with those symptoms. Go for a check up, and lay it out straight to your doctor. Doctor-patient confidentiality will protect you.