Just cleaned the Gutters...

Discussion in 'General' started by DMX, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Do you know how fucking scary it is, to be on a ladder, leaning on a house 20-30 feet in the air? High? I was so fucking petrified.... Its over now, my task is completed. :wave:

2. Why did u do it high? Glad ur on the ground now..well ya know what i mean.
    My uncle actually fell off his ladder once he was sooo fucked man, broke his elbow, leg, and arm. He had like a ton of rods in him after that.. So yea maybe pay someone to do it? Lol

3. Im the person people pay to do shit. So Im not payin anyone to do anything around my house. And I guess doing it blazed was not a super bright idea, But I was not waitin for the high to come down, so I just went for it.

And sorry to hear about your uncle damm, that could of been me If I was not carefull.

4. Hes fine now, just walks slow as you could imagine

Edit: on my iphone accidentally touched the sad face thing haha

5. Been climbing trees and getting on the roof since I was a toddler, to me not scary at all. I love it.

6. I had to cement my roof a few weeks ago due to a leakage.
    I'm scared of heights but for some reason fear didn't cross my mind while I was up there.

Probably because I had a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other. :laughing:

7. scary stuff is fun IMO.

and I think doing it sober is a way worse idea than doing it high. anything sober sucks. except getting high... (just a joke... I can deal with sobriety... sometimes)

8. I hate cleaning the gutters.

Props for doing it high.

9. Lol It was a great idea, Until I reached the top of the ladder, and looked down.. paranoid as fuck like Im going to slip and fall down, Or just lean back and the whole ladder just falls backwards lmao. It was leaning on the gutter too, So A metal ladder on a metal gutter, no solid base for it to rest on, Me high as hell with a hose getting everything wet. I was scared as fuck.

10. I love climbing things but I always get a weird feeling when standing up high, the same goes for looking up at high buildings whilst walking so I can see where your coming from lol pretty scary