Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just cleaned bowl by boiling it and...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chestylarue5135, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Cleaned my new bowl (glass piece) by boiling it and when I went to turn the stove off the whole kitchen smelled fucking horrible, which isn't the problem. I had to inhale the stuff because I needed to spray the place with Lysol and open up some windows.

My worry is that by some means (this might just be me being stupid, but this is why this is the apprentice toker's forum) I inhaled the fumes after the bowl was boiled.

I have a drug test next week and I've been sober for a month. Is this bad? Do you think I could be tested positive because of this?

2. Boiling water, THC isn't that soluble in water, resin has low amounts of THC in it compared to bud, chances are very slim. You should still be clean.

3. Lol yeah you're fine. you could chill with people smoking blunts around you all day and still pass. The cut off for most tests is 50ug/ML or some shit like that. Basically it's in place so that you wouldn't fail just for catching a whiff of weed walking down the street.

And boiling water wouldn't combustion the resin anyway, so there would be no THC in the air to inhale. No worries man.

4. You're worried about the resin floating around so you spray lysol? That sounds like a good alternative. :rolleyes:

5. DON'T FUCKING BOIL YOUR GLASS

god dammit!