just chopped one of my babies.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yankeeplace, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Sad to see her go. But I cant wait till shes dry n cured 20130728_200042.jpg 20130728_200042.jpg 20130728_200102.jpg 20130728_200141.jpg

Nirvanashop white widow

2. Yea harvesting is such sweet sorrow isn't it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. all that time we put into making sure they mature and continue to blossom... just to watch them slowly die.so sad. Lol

4. I look at as I took care of her now its her time to take care of me. Lol

5. Lmao. Yup... and then the cycle starts all over again... As soon as the other one finishes of course

6. how does WW smoke? i'm growing a big bud cross version.

7. Leaving such big colas like that whole to dry always makes me nervous of mold

8. I got a lot of air movement. Intake and exaust continuesly changing air with a fan blowing across the bottom to circulate it. Dont think itll be a prob. Bit heavy not the greatest if your looking for flavor. If something tastes like a fruit or a pile of dog crap ill still smoke it. Just as long as it keeps me active and moving it works for me.

9. Nice harvest. Yea im probibly ganna chop my second one tommarrow... if im not too lazy. Giving her her dark now and got all set up. Trying to clear out my grow room and setting up something with a little more space. Im getting too old to play around in cramped areas. Need something I can walk into.

10. How old r u yankeeplace?

11. In my 30s. Not that old but still feeling it kneeling down, all crunched up, messing with my plants. Might as make it more comfortable if I want to keep myself with a steady harvest.

12. Ur young I'm 59 talk about getting up off the floor

13. Lol yea i dont know how you can handle it. im stopping the digging through a small space now, Squaring an area up, thinking about putting a chair in there so I dont need to scrunch down for waterings. Time to work smarter not harder