Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just chill CBD e liquid or synthetic lies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cheap Thrills 9, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Ok I bought a tank of this shit claiming to be made of hemp in the usa and shit. I bought it from a smoke shop. What's fucked up is the dudes there were really cool and said they tried it and I was kind of drunk so I bought it without thinking. Like how is this stuff legal in Florida its still made out of weed. But I was told I can do it and pass drug tests so I was like why not.when I take it out of the package it comes in this little tank. It smells like a pear dum dum lollipop, if any of your know what that smells like.

I take one fat rip and held it in like the guys at the smoke shop told me to do. I feel something as soon as I exhale. It was really overwhelming cause at first I thought there was thc in it. Then I thought mabye its synthetic shit. Like I was flipping out and my heart was beating very fast. I was very scared.

Do you think it was fake shit, that just pisses me off cause it said made from hemp and looked sort of legit and shit. I'm never doing that shit again

2. No man it's really good cbd. They also use a method of breaking down the THC with some type of acid then bringing it back. Their site has all the lab tests and some graphs, few paragraphs on the process. Their is like 3 different types of cbd they use. It's the only stuff I can smoke currently. Only thing that sucked is after about two weeks I'd built up a tolerance.