just cant stop thinkin about you,

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Dec 22, 2002.

1. grasscity

2. Grasscity is one of those places where I can go to be free and just let my inhibitions run wild!!!!! Every hot and wet fantasy and every tear and laugh is always shared between us friends!!!!!!! Thats why visions of this wonderful community keep dancing through my itty bitty head!!!!!! LOL.

3. hot and wet fantasy? where can i go about finding these

4. I used to be like that with OG... but that was because of all the "heated" debates.

It'll take some good debates to get me like that with the City.

5. Just head on down to our beaver lick church and all your fantasies will come true..............

6. Hell yeah, Sensi! I hear ya, girl!

All we need is the love. Nothing else.

7. I miss all you guys when I don't get to the city.

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS AND GALS.

May my love touch each and every one!

8. will someone please tell me what the hell OG is?!

9. i was wondering the same thing! lmao!!

10. siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttoooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd

stoned

say it with me

:stoned:

wow..........music is good.

11. LMMFAO! It's another website that is being advertised here, in my opinion. LOL! Some of the new people are from there. Overgrow.com.

LMAO!!!! I love you, Sensi and Normsy Poo!!!!!!! :)

STONEDSTONEDSTONEDSTONEDSTONED I wanna have a sleepover with you guys and be STONEDSTONEDSTONEDSTONED!!!!!

12. that could get messy.

13. Looks like everyone got "Love Bud" for christmas. Me I got some "Buddha Bud" and it makes me very analytical or philosphical.

14. im goin to get some ham...

*drool*

15. Then philosophize, man, philosophize!!!!

And know that we love you soooooo much, Poppa!!!!!! ;)

16. same somethin funny

17. Here's a point to ponder

When you ask someone a favor and they say let me think about it and I'll get back to you. What they really mean is no I am not going to do you a favor but I don't have a good excuse right now. When I think up a good excuse, then I'll call you back and say no.

18. or how about when your arguing and fighting with someone close, and towards the end they say "i love you" but dont mean it as i love you, they mean it as im saying this so hopefully youll shut the fuck up and leave me alone...

19. I love you to, Norm!

20. But see, what I don't get is why don't people just say what's on their mind.

If they don't want to do the favor, then they should just say "No." There is no rule anywhere to say that an excuse must follow the no. If they feel the need to justify their no, then they should make it simple and add "I can't, man." If they feel guilty about the no then they should have just said "Yes!"

Why don't people just say "Shut the fuck up and leave me alone!" That's not so bad. It's an honest statement that should get some results. If the other person knows that they said "I love you" just to get them to hush, then it's just going to piss them off anyway which will start a whole new thing to fight about when they could have just ended it all by saying "Shut the fuck up and leave me alone!"