Just can't do it

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by King_Chronic420, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Idk why but whenever i'm about to take a hit of salvia i get tense and i wind up not hitting it. I guess i'm scared of having a bad trip and seeing something i don't want to see i've heard you can control the trip sometimes but that sounds like bullshit to me.

how does the trip start out? do you start hallucinating as soon as you blow the smoke out? or do the hallucinations come later on in the high?

2. Just do it and find out. You know you want to, and probably will smoke it eventually. It's not like you're going to be high for a long time. If not sell it or flush it. Don't torture yourself over it. :hippie:

I bet you already did.

3. Whenever I smoke salvia I always forget it is a hallucinogen while I am tripping, I just trip. It is not a high, and the hallucinations are quiet different from "ordinary" drugs. Try it!

4. I've never used Salvia but from reading many many guides on how it is used: Take a rip from a bong, hold it in as long as you can. 40 - 50 seconds. As you exhale your vision will start to "vibrate", and then who knows after that. Just hit it and find out for yourself. It shouldn't last more than 15 minutes, so why not?

5. yeah i torture myself over it lol it's like i want to find out and then i don't i saw my friend have a bad trip yesterday it left him in tears so i was freaked out

6. Just try it one time with a sitter. It's an experience thats for sure.

7. If you can handle your mj well, and are stable, try it. The fact that you are hesitant tells me you're not ready. You should have your mind correct before you smoke this mind opening drug.

What ever you decide I hope you'll enjoy the experience or lack of. :smoking:

8. thanks for the advice man and yes i can handle my bud good everytime i get high it's always a happy high so hopefully i will have a happy trip lol

9. Let us know how it turned out.

10. Its honestly not as intense as SOME people describe, depends on the amount of extract. Like 20 or 40x is a good one. Just let it happen, and make sure your sitting down or you will totally fall on your ass. Last time i did salvia, i stood up about a minute after hitting it, and my body felt to heavy i just fell right back into the chair for a second before i could build up the strenth to pull all of my weight up.

11. don't worry about it. you wont know WTF is going on once it hits you so you won't have that stage where "oh shit why am i doing this" because it will just come on that quick

12. You are not suppose to smoke salvia to enjoy a trip.
    You smoke it to go to a different dimension, that alone is the main reason anyone should smoke it.

13. you are on the right path..

the best way to prepare for salvia is by trying to walk away more wise from your experience. don't do it to "Trip balls bro", do it to broaden your horizons, gain wisdom & knowledge, unlock a new perspective of life

dont fret, just look on youtube, so many people have done it, and look at how they turned out :smoking:

14. im dieing to get my hands on it :D:D:D

15. just dont think about it, Pull the hit in and inhale. As soon as you exhale you will be tripping and probably will have forgotten that you even did a drug so it will all feel real. Its crazy shit

16. What plibt said. Just pretend you are smoking weed like normal through a bong/pipe. I actually might be in the mood for salvia soon, i have 40x though.

17. 1. Hit and jold salvia
    2. Lay on bed looking at ceiling
    3. Exhale and relax

Make sure you are playing STS9 while this is happining.

That will guarente a great trip.

18. salvia is intense as fuck!
    i don't really like the stuff that much, my trips were never that good and i always was just waiting for the feeling to subside.
    i get really bad pins and needles feeling throughout my body, can't control my body and just laugh non stop even if i'm terrified for my life..lol crazy stuff but an experience non the less.
    just try it man, at least one time.
    if you don't like it just simply never do it again.
    i like listening to some badass trance while i'm tripping on it.