Just cancelled college classes tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by Trae713, Feb 1, 2011.

1. No class tomorrow either. But thats cos I arranged my timetable so I have "off days" lol
    Weather here is too mild most of the time.

2. Fuck waking up at like 10 am for class... I'm sleeping in! I swear i'm not waking up until sunset.

3. My college didn't cancel classes but my professors did :) , happy tokin :bongin:

4. My university closed today and judging by the timing we most likely will tomorrow as well.

I'm currently dry since my arrest but maybe my buddy will stop over and we can burn a few.

Either that or I'm going to try to drop some acid.

5. It's 76 degrees in this shit hole :(

6. This belongs in General.

:smoke:

And our campus will be closing at 3 PM today in preparation for this blizzard.

7. It's snowed like an inch here.

University closed.

Ahahaha people in New Mexico are so scared when snow comes around, us desert rats know nothing of this mysterious white thing.

8. Yeah, we got that same warning here, classes got cancelled from 4 yesterday-today, possibly tomorrow.

Walmart was a madhouse, people hear 20 inches of snow and panic and buy up literally all the bread, water, milk, alcohol. The shelves were literally barren.

9. No classes here today!

10. OK Weather.com says it's 60 degrees outside and sunny, but I think it's more like 70 outside and a bit windy. Gotta love So-Cal. We NEVER had classes cancelled because of weather in college. Then again the only weather we get in Los Angeles is a little rain.

11. no blizzards here but my classes got cancelled cause my instructors had shit going on.. so they say check for your HW on the online school thing.. and of course i go to log on and it doesnt work... hmm who would of ever fucking thought the schools site wouldnt work, i mean they always woork, the schools never create shitty ass online learning systems that dont work.... i seriously am bout to just fucking blow up, this has me heated cause i know im gonna get a 0 even though there site is ALWAYS fucking up.. you tell em and they dont give a fuck.

12. Wednesday has officially been cancelled as well. I'm starting to appreciate this weather.

13. God DAMN I wish I had some weed for this weather.

14. just another 65 degree day for me...Throw in some nasty thunderstorms but they never cancel class due to thunderstorms.

15. One class so far in North Jersey Canceled, I need my 8:15 am canceled. Love Snow/ice storms. Prob gonna smoke my vape and pass out tonight

16. It snowed like 1-2 inches here in albuquerque.

Everything is just dead, people here don't know how to deal with snow/ice.

No school, public, private, or college.

Shit's crazy, only for like a few inches and it didn't stick on the road.

17. in boston we have been getting absolutely raped by snow this year...the snow pile at the end of my street is legit like 25 feet high

skipped class today, then the rest of them got cancelled anyways...missed last thursday also...im a tuesday/thursday student only (still 15 credit hours) so ive basically missed a week of school, only 2 and a half weeks into the semester

i wouldnt be bitching if i lived on campus...but i live 45 minutes away, not exactly and easy trek in a pretty big snow storm, hopefully thursday classes are cancelled too but i seriously doubt it

18. Now its canceled.....perfect

19. Fuck yeah got the day off tomorroq.

20. Looks like classes will be cancelled tomorrow, too. I waked and baked with a chocolate blunt and decided to drive to get some donuts. Was VERY interesting driving in the ice. I was cool, but people don't know how to drive. Going to hard into turns, making their cars spin out. People gaining too much confidence and start speeding, only to fishtail, look like an idiot, and lose a lot of confidence. Some of the ice has melted now (even though its in the teens here in DFW), but they are expecting more on Friday and Monday.

I know one thing though, since everyone is hunkered down in their homes/hotels, this coming Friday night and Saturday night will be on and poppin as everyone lets loose for the Super Bowl (for not being able to party during the week).