Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Came Off A 5 Month T-Break..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SluggieeG, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Soo i camee off myy t breakk fridayy causee i camee across somee Californiaa Droo (thiss shytt wass flamee andd i wass smashedd.!
    Whuttss thaa longestt youvee stayedd onn yuhrr t-breakk.?

2. Y do u retype the last letter in every word

3. seriously...

4. Are you a retard?

5. Like fuckin 9 days. No point in not being high.

Unless you aint got the $

6. 17 years but that was cuz I didn't smoke...

But it was like 5 days I was at some summer camp thing and didn't want to risk bringing a quarter... so yeah... when I got home me and a friend went through about an ounce in a week... just me and him... so it was a good week.

7. more like a break then a t-break

8. Neverr havee neverr willl ....:metal:

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T549VoLca_Q]YouTube - ‪Not Acceptable R-word PSA‬‏[/ame]

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

10. Whyy typee likee thiss mann?

11. i was just joking

12. No tard has ever been offended by the word "retard" because they're retarded. ~ Ralphie May :laughing: