Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just came of a 3 or 4 month t break.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nascarfan, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Wasn't exactly keeping track. Did it because I wanted to clear my head and really think about my life. Well mission accomplished, I now have a clear plan for the future. But anyway I digress, smoked a bit last night, couldn't have been more than .2. God damn I was higher than I thought I'd be. Like seriously, ridiculously high.

It was fucking awesome. I haven't been able to get that high since I started toking. T breaks blades, try it lol.

2. I wouldn't call that a tolerance break... a break isn't a 1/3 of a year.

3. I'm high to the point that I interpreted that as you just jizzed cause of a 4 month t break.

4. i would. i call 2 weeks a t break. as do many others

5. Not only did you find your goal for the future, you lowered your tolerance, and saved money as well. Great job! I think i'm going to be taking a break soon too. Once I have a stable job i'll come back to smoking on the regular. But it's good to tackle life first, then mary jane.

6. That's awesome I think many people wish they had the determination you have. If it weren't for school and a job I'd have a hard time stayin on my T-Break. It really helps to stay busy

7. Tolerance breaks are pointless because of how fast your tolerance comes back IMO.

If you tolerance break for 4 weeks, within 3-4 days, your tolerance will be completely back in full swing. I just don't see how that is worth it.

IMO it is better to just smoke less on a consistent basis, and keep your tolerance at a reasonable level for your income, one gram per day, two grams per day, whatever -- that way you don't have to worry about t-breaks. Keep it consistent.

8. Im starting my t-break monday until halloween. Glad to see its worth it

9. The point of a T-Break is to reset your tolerance.
    The longer you wait, the farther it will go down.

Than once your ready, you spark up...
    SKAAAA-DOOOOSH. YOUR HIGH AS SHIT. lol

Unfortunately we human beings all have a roof for our highs.
    There's no way to raise this roof...and your stuck with it until the day you die.
    All you can do is find ways to climb more altitude during one session.:smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. the roof only applys to what you just smoked. if you just had 2 joints of some chronic and youre at the roof, you could get higher with a bong. if your there with the bong you could move on to hash

11. I actually agree with that, it's like your bodies resistance to a sickness. It IS the same concept and it works the same way.

However, taking a break for mental clarity (Instead of escaping reality constantly) is also good in a sense...

If it's just for tolerance issues regarding the herb, a few days, like you said, is plenty. :wave:

12. Yeah a break for me is as small as 2 weeks up until 4-5 months

13. This is what you would think, but once the THC is out of your system theres no longer a point to the tolerance break, most people assume it takes a month to clear out for regular smokers. It depends on your metabolism, if you're healthy and drink a lot of water with the intention of detoxing (same as t-break), it can be out of your system in less than a week. Why keep on going?

It's all a waste anyways. "I want to get higher so I'm going to quit smoking", it's the most ridiculous idea ever. Simply smoke more. If you are so set on a t-break spend your weekly budget on weed at once, smoke it all within a couple days, then you have 3-4 days or the rest of your week to mellow out until you buy your next bag.

I'm not going to stop doing something I enjoy, for nearly a month or more, when you only need to smoke a couple bowls more to be back on the same level, quit being stingy or just grow.

14. You're an idiot and are very ignorant about the significance of tolerance breaks. If you keep on stimulating your cannaboid receptors, you're BODY will become unfazed to stimulation over time. Once you give your receptors a break, they WILL respond more "alertly"; in other words you'll be high as hell.