Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just came close as hell to getting caught.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NeonGiants, Apr 25, 2012.

1. So my mom walks in and barges into my closet without even acknowledging me. I ask what she is doing and she says, "I'm looking for T-shirts." I think "weird", but don't pay much attention to it until she moves into my dresser, my stash location. I hop up and immediately offer assistance and she gets suspicious and makes me take out all of my clothes. Part of me is pissed off because I'm fucking 18 years old, but another part of me is screaming "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." My mom isn't the kind who takes kindly to illegal things in her house. Anyway, I carefully pick up the clothes to hide the stash and set it down. She looks around and finds nothing, even though if she would have moved any of the clothes on the ground, she would have seen everything. She did find my Ozium, however, and confiscated that. Good thing I can just pass that off as some air freshener for my car that rolled in there. I'm more worried about my sploof, I just put in new sheets, so I should be able to pass it off as an "old school project." Now I just have to think how I'm going to retrieve my stash and rehide it, because my mom is laying wide awake down the hall just waiting for me to make a move. Sorry for the long rant, just had to get my feelings out. I need a better hiding spot :cry:

2. so did you get caught? the title says otherwise.

3. damn your mom sounds annoying. lol

4. idk i think the most obvious place is probably just the best spot. seriously in your drawers... cmon. with that said i have my stash in my desk drawer because im lazy like that. im going to move it right now actually.. since i dont have anything to smoke that is.

5. Dude that really sucks.

Here's what you do to get a good hiding spot (assuming it's all weed): Bag and bag again the weed so the smell doesn't get to a level any human can smell. Punch a small hole in the outer bag's opening flaps and get two paper clips and some string and a rubber band. Find a jacket you never use and one she wouldn't look through (who's gonna look for something hanging? :D) and use its clothes hanger as a hanging base. Make two hooks for the weed and clothes hanger and tie both of those paper clips together. Voila! Fool proof stash spot :D

6. Cool story bro...........................................................................................................................................................................................
    ...........................................................................................................................................................................................
    No but really if you dont have too big of a stash you can unscrew one of those panels on a light switch and put it there. Or like shove it in an old box that was for like a phone you bought and put it under the manuels then in the back of a droor or behind some books. Or you could also put it in an old shoe and put that in a shoebox somewhere.

7. I never had to hide my stash, but if I didn't want my family pinching my bud or using my pieces when I'm not home, I usually keep a lighter, bag of grass, and small metal piece inside of a speaker. No one uncovered that stash spot in years.

8. I just retrieved my stash from the drawers and found a pretty good spot to hide, at least temporarily. I have this giant stuffed gorilla from a fair from a while back. I didn't want to, but I cut a small hole in the stitching in his back and shoved everthing, mason jar, dugout, pipe, lighter, smaller sploof, into his stuffing. Nothing is side by side, so nothing can click or make noise and you can't really feel a big weight difference and the rip looks like wear and tear. I know a giant search is coming tomorrow while I'm in class. I think I'll just skip classes so I can monitor the situation. What do you guys think?

9. Get it out of your room, it needs to go somewhere that you know will not get searched. If you skip class to make sure your shit doesn't get searched then she will have no problem searching the next time you are in class.

10. God, you're right. I don't know where else to hide it though. All though it isn't large, it's a lot of pieces. I'm feeling pretty nauseous right now, my loving mother said if she ever caught me with pot, she'd call the police.

11. It's fucking weird she just walked in and started searching through your shit, do you think she had a motive/suspicion for it??? If so, what so you can be more careful next time. If possible try to get all of your stuff out of your room tonight so she won't be able to find it. If not, it's not very likely she's going to see the hole of the gorilla and be like "oh, I think I should look in there." But bag your stuff if you didn't already, smell permeates and builds up, making the area around the gorilla eventually smell.

12. And what will the police do? :cool:

It is very unlikely that the police will do anything about it, there are calls all the time like this and they've got more important things to respond to than a teenager with a parent calling for possession. For all they know, it's her marijuana and she's trying to pin it on you, just saying. :smoke:

13. She said that my aunt needed some of my T-shirts. My aunt lives in Ohio, I live in North Carolina. I think it's a pretty bullshit excuse, but I don't know. The weed is double bagged and in the mason jar, so the smell is non-existent. I'm hoping she just searches obvious places like drawers and under my bed and closet, I have nothing (I think) to hide in those places. Is the gorilla not a good hiding spot?

14. I think it's a pretty good creative hiding spot, but you never know what her mindset is when going through your room.

15. True, true. However, it's the best my mentally exhausted mind can think of, so I have to cross my fingers and hold my breath that she doesn't find anything. Thanks for talking man, you've really calmed my nerves down. I don't really know how to give rep on this site, but when I figure it out, I'm giving it to you.

16. Thanks dude. :D Glad I could help calm your nerves, or help in any way for that matter :smoke:

I'm lighting a bowl up tonight for you man, I have faith! :hello:

17. Do you have a garage? I would put everything in an old shoebox and hide it in your garage. Just until your mom settles down.

18. I do, but now she is fully awake downstairs and will hear any movement I make and see me go by if I head to the garage. I feel like I'm in a damned prison.

19. Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm going to post an update in like a week to let you guys know if I somehow come out of this unscathed or end up getting thrown out. I actually considered busting out my dugout to ease my nerves, ha.

20. I know that feel, bro :eek: