just called the cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by greendragon756, Jul 24, 2012.

1. so my cousin hits me up to blaze so i grab my bong and a water bottle and head out. we blaze yadda yadda yadda.

so im coming home and i live on the ground floor of a apartment and i came in the garage so i had to walk right past the elevator and as im walking by it opens. so i get to my door and i hear oooooooooo ( in like a singing voice ).

so i turn around and theres this old guy dressed in jean jacket and white shirt and jean pants with blood all over his hands!!

and he sees me and screams "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!!!" like i had caught him sneaking. so he runs back into the elevator and does the ooooooooo agian, so i rush in my apartment and call the cops.

that was 20-30 minutes ago and they still havent gotten here but they were asking how big my buliding is ( 18 floors ) so i think they are gonna go door to door to make sure everyones ok:(

2. Dayummm man!!!

3. he's already long gone... silly cops.

4. Update us periodically

5. crazy shit happens when your high, great story though. kinda sketchy!

6. OOooOOoooOOooOOooOOo!

7. you're gonna have to go into witness protection now.

• Like Like x 1
  8. any updates on this OP?

9. Meh, he probably just slit a hooker's throat or something. Chill bro.

10. "snitch" lmfao please..

11. cops are searching the buliding

12. i called the cops just last night after i cought some meth head lurking around my fenced in back yard. i saw him and started yelling at him to get the fuck out of my yard and when he did he started walking over to me neighbors house. i told him that wasn't his house and to get the fuck out of here before i beat you with a lead pipe. that got him moving and as soon as he turned around i called the 5-0.. don't want sketchy meth heads walking around that close to my grow room.. sometimes its ok to call the cops

13. True that.

14. he sounds like a spooky ghost. :smoking:

15. No shit. One thing I've learned is when you have good intentions and right morals you become a snitch. Its one thing to go out of your way and bust a pot smoker. But if you can save a life or something then by all means do that. Don't worry of being a snitch.

Reminds me of my first post i made a thread of a kid driving a 40,000$ truck brand new and Burning the bitch. I was going to anonymously tip the pigs off. But everyone here called me a snitch and shit like karma will fuck me over if I do. I realized grasscity acts like there shouldn't decent people in the world yet they complain about how fucked up we are hahaha. Oh well

16. are you sure you should have called the police?

17. Burning the bitch?