Just called cops on lunatic former friend for hit and run and reckless driving

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaN-, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sure you're exaggerating a bit, I mean if he actually drove like that all the time he would've gotten in some serious accidents by now. You should have gotten him to straighten his shit out while you were in the car, but don't call the cops on a friend or former friend for accidentally bumping into a car, that's kinda fucked up. If he's really as bad a driver as you say he is and speeds all the time, he'll lose his license soon enough anyways

2. #22 FuckBeerGetWeed, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    Snitch

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

3. Good one, bro. You got any more?

4. That I am. thanks =p

5. [quote name='DaN-']The kid isn't on any meds, he is just like this ALWAYS. He use to be a chill ass funny person and my best friend when i first moved to this town like 5 years ago. Than he fucking became a weirdo, around the same time we started smoking weed together. Everything from his body language(constantly jittering/shaking his hands), his demeanor and the shit he says is just plain not right. I want his licensed revoked, but idk very much happened just now considering i took a look at his house but the cops were gone. Might of been because i wasn't so helpful i can't refuse to give the piggy operator my name and kept telling him anonymous, but i had already told him i was the passenger in the car so he most likely already knows. When the opertaor told me the cops where on the scene and told me to go up the block to speak to the cops on scene i hung up the phone.[/QUOmayeb
    he probab ly started doing certain unmentionables..that oculd explain the jiterring shaking

6. How would you guys know if i was exaggerating or not? Do you know the kid?

This is his 3rd car. Flipped his first over...fucked up his front axel on 4/20 his first day driving officially....Lost control on the highway speeding do a 180 or 360 with multiply passengers.....drove his car into a big ass ditch mind you both passengers have warrants and over a half in the car.....almost got multiple people popped (including me) friend with a warrant needed a ride from the train station, he tells crazy friend hey, look i got warrants can you please not drive like a dumbass cause i know you. guess what they got pulled over cuz of tard, passengers with warrant gives false name (Last letter in is a s, he told em z) and got lucky that time.

Text from friend:

5:36
    "Nothin. Cops was looking at his whip. feeling it nd shit"

5:46
    "Yea i feel you bro idk wat the fuck is wrong wit that kid. He's crazy when he drives. ill never get in the car wit that *****"

7. Don't worry about the naysayers, man. The kids calling "Snitch" on you probably aren't a day over 16 anyway. :p

You caused a dumbass to have to deal with the consequences of his ridiculous and irresponsible actions. You'll get nothing but props from most of us. :smoking:

8. #28 fitftw, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    I didn't know snitch-ass bitches smoked weed too. That's fucking crazy.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

9. You definitely made the right choice man.. if you didnt turn him in now, next time he might fuck up someones car.. and this time someones inside it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.