Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just buyng a slide bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ejyarb, Aug 20, 2008.

1. I wanted to know if it'd be practical to just buy a glass slider bowl to use with my home made ghetto bongs I so frequently make with mah smoking bud?
    And if so, what diameter would fit in a bic pen?

2. if ur gonna buy a bowl u might as well buy a downstem for it too. and if ur gonna buy a downstem u might as well just spend 35 bucks on a nice little glass bong :)

3. As much as I'd like to, a glass bong isn't the easiest thing to hide(live with rents) , but I didn't even think to buy a down stem too, thanks :D

4. If your just making homemade bongs from plastic bottles you should consider just buying a small bowl with a stem attached for 5-10$ and every time you make a bong use a lighter, hold it next to the plastic but not on it, just enough for the heat to melt a hole then you can shove the stem through it and the melted plastic will pretty much make a seal around the stem, do another hole for a carb and you have a decent bong.

5. thats what i do dude... look at my post