Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Busted my High!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jankasauras, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I don't play video games too much but I got the new skyrim, I love it and it just broke on me! I'm soo fucking baked though, I'm just chillen now, another bowl Here I come *Sigh*

2. Damn...the actual disc broke?

3. Lmfao it just broke. Snaped ? Tat sucks. Go take a walk that kills twenty min

4. Haha man i would be pissed. I've been werewolfing people all day.

5. I've had no life for 5 days, took a day off work, ditched my girlfriend for 2 days, and I'm level 34, soo sad.

6. Wow, when I read the title of this thread, I was like, busting your high? Is that like busting a nut?

7. [quote name='"Jankasauras"']I've had no life for 5 days, took a day off work, ditched my girlfriend for 2 days, and I'm level 34, soo sad.[/quote]

soo awesome level 34 is no easy feat.

8. I want Skyrim. If you no longer want to play it send it to me!