Just broke up with my girlfriend for college.

Discussion in 'General' started by Glassworks, Jul 20, 2011.

1. #1 Glassworks, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011
    Just called my girlfriend, told her i didn't want to date for college as i'm going to be living away from home and i didn't think it would work out, i was expecting a shit storm of me being called an uncommitted douche.

She told me not to get a girlfriend because she wants to fuck every time i'm back

i was like

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtVFcJiqHSQ]‪Dogma - Whose House? - Who's House?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

EDIT: due to the seemingly high level of " Your making a mistake bro, your throwing away a good thing"

Let me clarify that i'm not really expecting this relationship to turn into anything major...like i know im not gonna end up marrying this girl or anything.

2. Go fuck other girls. shes gonna be suckin dick like a champ when your gone

3. true, but sounds like a bitch move on your part. give it 5 years and think back on it. regret the fuck out of it you will, if you gave a fuck in the first place.

4. Well no shit, i don't give a fuck what she does the school im going to is 65% girls, and of the remaining guys half of them are gay, im gonna be neck deep in pussy.

The thing i'm pumped about is she still wants to fuck when i get back, literally never thought i'd hear the words " We're still fucking every time your back right?" :D

5. i don't see how it's a bitch move on my part. i know for a fact it wouldn't work, i wouldn't want a relationship where i saw my girl once every 3 weeks at most.

besides, we're not that serious anyway, we've only been dating for like 5 months, plus we're staying friends (with benefits apparently :D) and im definitely going to keep in touch and have her visit whenever she can/ chill with her when im back in town, so if i ever wanna start something up again i can easily.

i just don't wanna have to go through all the shit of missing each other and both of us worrying about the other cheating, and having to resist the temptation to cheat myself ( never have, and don't plan on it, but it's college...and that's ALOT of fuckin temptation )

6. Yeah, I did that.... Regretted it every single day of my freshman year. If you had a good thing going, bro, you done fucked up. Just sayin'.

7. ...so i should let a high school girlfriend affect a decision that will forever affect my future.

I don't think so.

8. lol what

9. Kudos Glassworks! College gets you money in the long run. Girls take your money. Good choice.:hello:

I would however, rethink your fuckbuddy scenario. Someone's gonna get the herpegonosyphalaids that way. Either that or become more emotionally invested in the "relationship". Your choice, you know her better than I do.

10. If you're feeling that way even a tiny bit, of course it was right to break up with her. Why would you lie? I know I've been cheated on before and, not that it ever gets easier but if they had just been honest and told me they didn't want to be with me, rather than string me along, it might have gone a little more smoothly.

I think everyone needs SOME time in there life to enjoy themselves and go a little crazy. If it's meant to be, maybe you guys will work things out in the future.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Y4zxqMNJs]‪you need to stfu‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

12. Good choice...if you knew it would only be tough once off to college then good choice! The fuckbuddy situation might be slippery slope, be careful on that one,, if it isn't working out be sure to :bolt:

Say...theres still one month'ish to college anyways?!?!

13. Considering how big of a genius you seem like, i'll be sure to take your advice. :rolleyes:

14. I don't see what the problem is then.

15. No problem.

I just needed to share this with someone because i was like

:D

16. long distance relationships suck, i know from experience

17. Well yea, it was more of a like "we're breaking up when i go away" thing.

Like im pretty much still together with her now.

18. Dude her telling you that is just a way for her to hold onto you and try and make it last longer imo

19. Well if thats how she wants to go about doing that i have no problems :p

20. LOL. i read his comment, it was so fucking funny. he doesnt even know you and he's an asshole towards you. i wasn't even pissed , i found it halarious.

then you posted that video and...i....LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

*wipes tear. ahhhh good times...goooood times.:bongin: