Just broke the bong :(

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by The Nickatina, May 16, 2013.

1. Well, I just basically threw my bong at a wall and it shattered.  Not actually though, I was cleaning it and it slipped out of my hands and shattered.  I am now looking for a new bong.  The one I had was about a ft and a half no namer zong with pretty thin glass and a beaker bottom and it ripped like a champ.  I got it off a friend for $30 bucks and used it for about a year.  I need some websites to go to with great deals on no namer or brand named glass.  I'd like to get a $100 dollar bong to hold me over and get a $300ish dollar one in a month or so.  I might hold off on that $100 to get a dope $400 dollar one if that $100 gap makes a huge difference. 

TLDR my zong broke i need good websites for the best deals on glass looking to spend $100-$400

2. If you're willing to spend up to $400, I'd recommend Aqua Lab tech.

I can't post the link here, but if you type that into google, google will guide you 

sorry to hear about the bong. I cant really give you any suggestions on bongs cuz im not familiar with the different brands but I would suggest waiting and getting a $400 dollar one. Get an ash catcher as well if you dont already have one! Good luck on finding "the one" haha

4. RIP bong

i had this bong that my fucking brother broke (he blacked out taking too big of a rip back to back and fell straight on his ass, shattering it.) and i had this thing for 6 years! it was my baby. i went through all of highschool with this thing.

and i STILL think about it and how fucking mad i am that my brother broke it :mad:

5. Save for a 400!