Just broke my first glass pipe :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CDDIDIT, Dec 16, 2010.

1. I have had this pipe for maybe 3 months. It is my newest pipe. It was a glass one hittter. Got it for free from a friend. I smoked it so much. And are hard core ran out of weed today and was trying to sccrape it and found a goldmine at the bottom of the pipe. So i flipped it around and started smoking out of the mouth piece. Got me pretty high and i'm still high now. Its like eating oreos then drinking the milk and finding a gold mine of oreo cookie crumbs at the bottom. But then i dropped my pipe and the mouth piece broke. So sad. Made it really easy for me to get at the resin though. So right now i am already high and taking hits out of my dead one hitter.

It looks like this
    http://cdn2.ioffer.com/img/item/574/541/61/03pLn1JmRKTLahn.jpg

Only like a weird red/purple and teal. Only the very tip broke. Should i keep it? Probably will only smoke it at home.

2. Shit sucks but good for you that the chillum looks like it would only be 10 bucks or less. You should invest in a nice $20 spoon.

3. bro i have a weakness for people with broken pieces. during my junior year, my parents found me cleaning my bong, and my dad smashed it with a hammer right in front of me.