Just broke my bowl :(((((

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Blazin_Banks, May 14, 2009.

1. So im about to leave for my friends house to go toke and i dropped my bowl :( I have plenty more shit to smoke out of but this sucks.

2. No doubt. I hate when I have to bury a piece,

R.I.P. Bowl

3. Thats sucks dude, O well, I dont have any glass:(

4. That´s the reason i buyed so many acrilic bong´s now iam more into glass it is more clean and tasted better!:wave:

btw: iam sorry for u bong ..R.I.P

5. Hard luck mang. . . My step da stole one of my bowls and all my gauzes and chucked them in the bin - Cant wait to move out :p (luckily it was only the one I used for soapbar haha) Still got bluey, my weed spoon. I know the feeling tho - its a pain.

Cillo :bongin:

6. Breaking bowls is inevitable for all stoners, you gotta live with it.

7. It only broke in 2 pieces. Anyone suggest trying to super glue it? my friend said the "glue fumes" would fuck you up but its not like im putting the lighter on the glue.

8. It is kinda similar to losing a friend.:(

9. depends .. i got though and though friend one could be like a roor to me and the other one is only a 5$ cheap glass bong which u never clean..

10. Pics, I want to see the humanity lol

11. I would use Hot Glue rather than super glue, just to be safe about the vapors.

12. haha my cameras broke too! damn i break shit alot :mad:

13. ^^^ good ass idea. im off to my friends to try and resurrect it. ill let everyone know how it goes.

14. I broke my roommates bubbler the other day unfortunately but managed to super glue it back together.

15. is it worth gluing it back together??

16. If you don't have anything to smoke out of, then just hot-glue the shit out of it, until you can afford a new "Toking Tool".

17. i've done it and i never noticed a "fucked up" high or anything.. although i dont know how silent and deadly they could be.. fuck i better go to the doctor

18. as long as the flame doesn't come in contact with the glue you should be fine?