JUST broke my bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Henry Krinkle, Apr 19, 2012.

1. #1 Henry Krinkle, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    So fuckin mad... :mad:

Was in a bit of a frantic mood looking for my pain pills and i accidentally kicked over my roor straight knockoff. Not a real roor but theres a solid bill out the window.

Hit the ol jack no.7 and i'm feeling a bit better. What is it about breaking a bong that makes you want to smash everything else in your house ? May have to head out to ******* technologies shop tomorrow and get a new tube! :cool:

lookin at this beauty right now, the purple version though..
    [​IMG]

2. Bummer dude

3. I'd pass on a dome perk SYN. While places are having sales it's the best time to buy something a little more elaborate. Sorry about your piece though

4. [quote name='"BeeJee"']I'd pass on a dome perk SYN. While places are having sales it's the best time to buy something a little more elaborate. Sorry about your piece though[/quote]

Meh, my old tube didn't even have a perc. I'm just looking for simple and sturdy. I've had multiple percs/ac but the extra filtration is rarely worth the drag.

5. My bestfriend actually just got that exact Syn a few weeks ago! I hit it like 10 times and it's pretty smooth and awesome. Just don't expect to be "blown away" as it isn't really anything crazy percolation wise. Still a cool piece, but the bowl is CRAP! And the downstem needs and upgrade. PM me if you want to know anything else about it, I'm sure I could ask my friend any questions you have about it :)

6. So I picked up a zob stemless with a zobello perc. It was a bit more than I wanted to spend but its got a nice sturdy compact design. Hits pretty nicely, but nothing to write home about. Was going to get a showerhead but they were out of stock didn't have the Syn I wanted either.

Attached Files:

7. roor knockoff who cares, you can buy another bong.

8. join the club man...i've broken 2 bongs, 1 ac and 1 spoon....its a blower