just broke my bong so i could rez scrape it.

Discussion in 'General' started by twitchydude420, Jun 21, 2012.

1. It was just a shitty minibong and the downstem was broken anyway.

I did cut my finger on the glass though.

2. Make sure you don't scrape glass with the resin.

3. I almost did that with a pipe a few weeks ago. I was outa weed and wanted to smoke so bad

4. I agree with what sirenwashere said, becareful of the glass, i personally dont find resin worth it.

So was it worth breaking your bong?

5. That's your bong saying, "Remember all those good times we had? Remember the consistency I delivered to you? Remember that time you pretended I was a vagina? This cut is to make you regret this, fuckhead."

Hahahaha naw, I don't really know what to say so I felt like being facetious. Seriously though, if this were an actual physical conversation, I'd say...

Oh.

6. Because of this crime against nature, you're going to be reborn as a termite who chokes to death on a splinter after encountering neurologic termiticide

Or possibly a dung beetle.

7. Damn. That's kind of fiending man.

8. Grow the fuck up. Nobody needs weed that bad. Unless your sick and can't live without herb. Grow up.

9. I consider myself quit grown up. If I wanna break a shitty minibong that had a broken downstem, and hadn't been used in forever then who gives a shit? I have better pieces that I can use. And as for not being able to live without herb, I just took a month long t-break and barely even thought about weed. Ill break what ever property of mine that I want.

Based on your condescending comment id say youre the one who needs to grow up.

Ps. I smoke weed for insomnia, tourettes syndrome and backpain.

10. [quote name='"twitchydude420"'].

Ps. I smoke weed for insomnia, tourettes syndrome and backpain.[/quote]

Is that why your username is"twitchyguy"

Thats creative, I like it.

11. regardless of how shitty a piece is or how often i use it, i have never broken glass to get resin.

but to each his own.

is there a reason you didn't just go buy some bud?

and also, was it necessary to break the bong to get resin or dis you just not feel like going through the process of cleaning it with iso and letting it dry?

12. I was completely out of cash lol.

13. Yep, Haha thanks.

14. I know the feel bro. I've crushed a little glass pipe before to get the last gooey goodness out. I don't feel too bad cause it wasn't even mine.

15. Fuck that...
    Ive got more respect for myself then to smoke resin...
    Eww.
    May as well have sold the bong to someone for 10 bucks, and bought what you could with that...

16. [quote name='"ydidimakeths420"']Fuck that...
    Ive got more respect for myself then to smoke resin...
    Eww.
    May as well have sold the bong to someone for 10 bucks, and bought what you could with that...[/quote]

pretty much what he said.

resin, for me, is just an easy way to get a head ache after the 10 minute high haha.

should have sold it for whatever you could and bought weed if you were that broke, or got some on the cuff if you have a source of income

17. i don't see the problem with resin. just cause you smoke resin doesn't necessarily mean one is a fiend. i wanted to smoke the other day after work, we were out and no one was picking up their phone and whoever did was dry. so we scraped a bowl and smoked some resin. and then....i was high! yay!

and as far as breaking your piece to get to it, you said it was broken anyway! so more power to you my friend :D

18. I've never gotten a headache from smoking resin.

19. me too! i've NEVER gotten a headache from res.

20. ive done it and smoked through a bong to filter out any glass ... and or used a screen