Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just bought

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xho1lyw0odx, Jul 10, 2009.

1. 20x extract of salvia and i was wondering i have used the 10x before so i decided to up it a bit can i get a little bit and mix it with some bud and smoke it see if anythings different or any cool ways to smoke it i use a bic because i havnt been able to find a torch lighter where can i get one :] sorry so many questions lol

2. smoke the weed first cause then its not as much to hold in when ur doing the salvia and if its the extract it wont really matter if you use a torch or not.

3. I'd personally prefer smoking one after the other because, although i haven't tried it, I doubt the two taste good in combination. I may of of course be wrong though. Try it and let us know how it is. You can get a torch lighter at most gas stations.

4. woo! ok thanks guys ill go and experiment and let you guys know what happened :D