just bought xbox 360

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by TakeABongToke, Oct 3, 2010.

1. #1 TakeABongToke, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    i just bought a xbox 360 20 gb or 60 idk i 4got so what games should buy like some good multi player games shooters cars sports ect

2. Halo: Reach is highly recommended.

May also want to try Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Both shooters with the two top multi-player populations.

3. Gears of War is a good choice for a shooter. It's cheap too, since it's been out for awhile.

4. I second modern warfare 2.

5. i already bought gears of war 2 halo 3 area 51 black out and dark sector yesterday but i still got a lil cash for like 1 new game or 2 used games

6. If you can wait 9 more days I'd get the new Medal Of Honor coming out

7. One new game?

Get halo dude, it's killer.

8. is it 50 more than bucks what about mass effect 2 or dead rising 2

9. whitch halo halo odst , halo wars or a differnt one
    and i already bought halo 3 but i bought everything online and its gunna be here in a few days

10. Halo: Reach

Just came out like 9/14

11. Grand Theft Auto 4
    Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony
    Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and The Damned

12. if you could only get one game, it'd have to be Gears of War 1 and/or 2...such a fucking fun game. you get to chainsaw people in the chest.

Alan Wake....new game..thriller shit. very fun stoned. keeps your heart pumpin'

13. alright im gunna check out halo reach on youtube or gamestop or some thit on a vid to see what its like
    and what about lost planet 2

14. already bought gears of war 2 yesterday online cause went i went to the only game store the x box 360 was 250 for a refurbished and the games were 20 used and when i went to gamestop.com everything was alot cheaper

15. Bad company 2 multiplayer is more realistic than mw2 imo. I'd much rather play it. Campaign is garbage though.

16. Bad Company 2 got old to me pretty quick. I can see why people like it, but I just like all the action in MW2. I'm a camper hunter.

17. #17 TakeABongToke, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    so halo reach or border lands and a controller