Just Bought This Bong Check It Out

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GalacticBud, Feb 8, 2011.

1. 'Blaze' Percolator Bong Clear - English - Grasscity.com

I just bought this about 10 days ago, still waiting for it. But I wanted to know what everyone thought about it or if anyone has ever used one. What are the pros and cons??? I wanna make sure I made the right investment

2. its 50 bucks... i can tell you that its a 'good' investment... lol

read the 2 reviews?
    Good bong for the price deff worth it Review by Nick I smoke out this thing everyday and they only thing thts bad about it is the downstem is pretty weak so u mite wanna get another 1 of those and another bowl becuz the a/c is weak but other than tht the percs bubble nice and the hits are smooth as hell
    (Posted on 12/7/10)
    Great bong for the price, excellent quality. Review by SourDieselization I was actually a little surprised when I unboxed this thing. The quality is really nice, I have not found any kind of flaw with it at all. The trees on the perc have slits cut all the way through unlike a lot of other $50 perc bongs.

It really just looks like a miniature high dollar bong. The glass seems a little thin on the ash-catcher and the base but as long it doesn't get dropped I wouldn't see it breaking.

3. hahaha trust me i was convinced to buy it from those replies on it but i just wanted to know if anyone else has used it. i live in nj... when the fuck is it gunna get here???!

shipped the 28th of jan

4. I'm in central jersey. Took a month to get here but it had to be shipped due to the holidays. Yours is probably coming by air so I'd assume in 15-20 days

5. Yeah see I was expecting it to be more than 7 days. It said 7 to 21. My guess is about 13 to 14. If it doesn't come Friday my weekend is going to be a little depressing.

EDIT: Doesn't UPS and Fedex work Saturdays?

6. Don't count on it, just sayin'

7. From a lot of reviews at the store, a lot of people got their stuff pretty fast so I will count on it thank you very much sir :smoke: