Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just bought the Pax

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TokeyLoags, Sep 29, 2013.

1. So this will be my first post on this account and I'd like to say hello to everyone  and that I am a proud new owner of a pax vaporizer. This things fucking amazing

2. sweet

🚬🍁🌿🌳

3. My friend lost my oven top thing a week ago... 

4. if you haven't yet the pax site has all your necessary gear for your vape so don't fret

5. The pax is definitely among the top of the line vapes in the market right now.  I came across it when doing research to buy a new vape but ultimately settled on the LSV because of my faith in 7th floor products and the all glass airpath, plus the smell is extremely minimal.

The pax is the best portable vaporizer for blowing clouds in my opinion, although there is a learning curve with having to keep it relatively clean and getting your stuff really finely ground and packing it in there really well.  Plus there's that price...ouch.

6. I agree the price hurt but I finally gave in having already the mflb and the atmos "vaporizer"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I used to have a pax, I loved it! It's kind of hard to smoke concentrate with it though.

8. put flowers on the bottom and then the concentrate, then more flowers on top. set it to high temp and it works perfect for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Welcome to GC. Yeah the Pax vaporizer is awesome. I have had mine for a while now and I love it. Make sure you keep it clean, man. You can run into some problems if you don't.

10. make sure not to put any kief in it. ruined mine. 

11. Epod how many uses Inbetween cleanings or how often do you suggest cleaning