Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just bought the MFLB!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Jan 17, 2011.

1. I just bought the MFLB for 150$ at my local headshop. I know they go for 100 bucks online but due to issues of shipping it to my house I had to pay more at the store. I have a few questions:

1.Which part of the device is the screen. (I want to know because it says that the screen is fragile)

2. How long do the batteries take to charge?

3. Can I stealth toke in my room without using a sploof and not get caught?

4. How many trenches to get baked?

2. #2 Hemp God, Jan 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2011

3. 1. its the part where you load the weed haha, just dont try to like press it in and youll be golden.

2. like a couple hours but you could buy a 15 min. charger.

3. Ive used it in my room, basement, living room, office and my mom hasnt mentioned any funky smells (anti weed and knows the smell.)

4. i find it hard to finish one :)

4. If you are doing it a lot in your room with no circulation theres certainly a kind of burnt popcorn smell... but thats not very suspicious and honestly it goes away quick. If you have a window open for 5 minutes or even a fan the smell is close to ZERO... i would say its pretty safe :)

Half a trench gets me pretty high, a full trench gets me absolutely stoned :)!