just bought some seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mrstoner337, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Just got some seeds from SeedsMan. 18 Black widow seeds...5 free afghani #1 seeds...and 2 free feminized white widow seeds! Gonna get some pollen from the black widow and afghani for sure. Gonna get an aeroponic system set up when we move to Arizona.

2. So what's the plan with them? Are you gonna grow all of them at once.

3. [quote name='"Kronicly Insane"']So what's the plan with them? Are you gonna grow all of them at once.[/quote]

No...going to grow some black widow first. I'll plant 5 BW's and keep the best female as the mother and flower the other females. Any males go outside for pollen collection to use in future breeding. Then eventually 2 or 3 afghani...until I get at least one male afghani for pollen also. Then since the whites are feminized ill use them to get hopefully a pure female mother and maybe cross the white with some afghani pollen

4. Plus I have a good plan for a nice rotation of plants. If I do 4 plants every 3 weeks from the Cloner that will give me 42 days vegetation and 63 days flower time. Perfect

5. Got my seeds in the mail yesterday! Moving to AZ in one week!

6. Awesome do you have plans for growing them? Indoor or outside. Good luck with the move.

7. Going to be growing indoor with a split bedroom for flower and veg. Maybe two plants every two weeks to abide by Arizona amount laws.

8. Sounds like you have a few things planned out. Are you going to go soil, hydro or other medium. .