Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just bought some new dank

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SToNeRForLiFe2, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Man i just bought some new shit that my dealer managed to get. Its the best shit i have EVER smoked:smoke:

2. #2 S0UR, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Cool. Now go to the stash jar and post pictures ;)

3. Its sativa. I'll upload some pics right now. As soon as i find out how to:D

4. Finally found out how! Here it is :smoke:

Attached Files:

5. Looks like mids at best bro... it's not even in nug form :confused:

6. South Africa doesnt really have the best weed selection tho man... And if u do find the good stuff its generally quite expensive :(

7. wouldn't call that mids at all...but by looks its far from dank. ya never really know though, unless you have smoked it.

8. I was just about to say that ^

9. yea. how much pay? hopefully no more than 10

10. It looks badly trimmed, but what does that mean? You could grow the dankest of the dank and trim it badly, and it will still get you just as high :)

11. Well i smoked some this morning when i first got it. Its a really good blend of mind and body high. It lasted 4 and a half hours or so. Which is quite a long time for me to stay at a constant high. So its just trimmed badly and doesnt look too great but its amazing man

12. Looks ok. What strains can you usually get? Don't feel bad most stuff we get just makes you sit on your ass anyways

13. Sounds great :D

14. true. some of that old 70s weed looked like shit but got you blasted. ^hope i didnt sound like a snob, just what i would have paid

15. Yeah its chilled. There arent many strains available where i live. But in cape town there is a much wider selection there. I try to get any weed i can from cape town because its normally the top of the range

16. if its a hike to c-town, just make a monthly trip and buy big. save money and get dank. plus there's nothing better than digging into a fat sack

17. Those buds look nice. Personally i really like outdoor sativas, nothing has a better high.