Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just bought some hashish - but it smells and feels a bit weird? (Chocolate/rubber-ish)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Banzaimax, May 31, 2018.

1. Hello everyone,

A guy who usually sells me herb asked me if me and my friends wanted to try some hashish he recently got in. We have bought hash many times, but never from this guy.

As you can see from the picture it is very black with tiny tints of brown. The hash is very soft and sticky, and it smells a little bit like chocolate/cocoa. One of my friends insist that it smells like rubber.

This is in scandinavia.

The guy who sold it to us told us that it is afghan keef and the reason it is soft is because it's good. I'm not a smoker myself, and my friends got a bit scared from the smell and therefore chose not to smoke it. Is anyone able to give us some pointers on the quality and whether it's mixed with something or not? I understand that it's extremely hard to do from just a picture and a description but any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers!

2. That hash looks weird as shit, in some places they put henna/plastic/rubber in the hash to weigh it down

I smoke hash daily & have never had any that smells of rubber or looks like that..

Here's the stuff I get
    IMG_20180520_182449.jpg

3. I'd give it a go. And the guy's right, the softness is a good thing.

4. Thank you for your feedback guys! (It might look weird because it's only 3 grams, so i had to take a picture up very close.

Alright. I'll try to get my friends to give it a try. I was hoping that I was just uneducated on the topic, and that someone would say "That's because the hash has XX in it, and therefore it will differ from regular hash which has YY in it" or something. But i guess we'll give it a go!

Thanks guys!

5. Let us know how it was lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Will do!

I might even test it myself, even though i don't often smoke.

Thanks again!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm guessing someone has mixed a bit of dark hash oil into some kief and that's what you have. If so it should work just fine.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Thanks Ed!

Would you consider this to be a good thing, bad thing, or just of no consequence?

9. If that's what happened your hash will be just fine, it just won't be classic hash. And I'm just guessing that it is oil mixed with kief as I can only see a picture of it. I have also seen dark hash, maybe it's just the way it was made.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Great! Thanks alot for all the response. I will test it out!

Cheers!

11. Even though I do not regularly smoke i remembered our Lord and savior and how he sacrificed himself for us. Inspired by this i made a joint and tested it, and just as with our Lord the Christ my sacrifice led me up into heaven, where I now reside for a couple of hours more i guess.

Just kidding, It seems to me like good smoke. I made the joint with a cigarette and 0,20g of the hashish.

One love

• Winner Winner x 2