Just bought new iolite Vap

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kingofsting, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I just bought one of these little guys because I wanted to do some stealth vapping.

This is a really sweet vap, but you have to be careful with it. You can get very baked in a hurry with this. Last night was the first night I tried it. After firing it up, it only took about a minute to heat up enough for a hit.

I took 4 pulls off of it, then went to watch some TV. Within like 15-20min, I was seriously ***ked up. I had to just chill on the couch for like an hour and a half. You definitely get your money's worth out of your weed with this guy.

Anywho. Very good little machine. Tonight, I'm starting with two pulls and see where it takes me. :smoking:

KOS

2. i am very interested in this little guy.

3. I have one but I still hardly use it.

I like actually smoking more.

Best drags are after about 2-3mins of heat up time with no drags. the metal heats up faster then the weed and THC, so I always find it best to wait the extra mins.

4. I have a lightly used one for sale in Massachusetts but only if you wanna pick it up. Just let me know because I'm not trying to turn this into a sale thread.

It's a great vape but make sure you have the metal version where it connects the stem to the bowl. I had several plastic ones break and the one metal one I have now is perfect.

The only reason I don't use mine now is because I have a magic flight launch box as well and can only keep one. The iolite is worth more which is why I'm selling it...to pay bills :(

The iolite might take a little longer but it always gets me higher than the launch box!

Grasscity Deals Near You