Just bought my first bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by afgooitouch, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Just bought my first bong for 30$ and a packed bowl from a friend.... Its from a gas station but it's pretty nice still.. But my god he took 7 bong hits In a row like It was nothing wtf

2. It was nothing Afgoo, It was nothing.

3. you're doing something wrong if you took 7 bong rips and feeling nothing.

4. hes not saying he felt nothing. hes saying it was nothing.

5. hahaha the wtf at the end through me off.
    i was wondering, like how can you take 7 rips and feel nothing.

gotta love taking rips from the bonggg
    :bongin:

6. Congrats man! I remember my first bong. We always smoked more than we should've outta that thing and would just geek out for hours near the park at my friend's house. Good fucking times...

7. Its a water pipe!haha jk thats just what this dude at the smoke shop would always tell me when i said bong.

8. Would a bong conserve more cannabis than a spoon?

9. Its awsome man I've been hitting it all day

10. Awesome dude, I'm finally gonna buy my first bong in the near future now that myfinancial situation is improving. Bongs have always been my favorite way to smoke but up til now I've had to worry about concealing it from parents.

11. yep.

also, the friend smoked 7 hits "like it was nothing" because, to some of us, 7 hits is not that many. waterpipe veterans with a good connection may find themselves smoking copiously, constantly.

12. Enjoy your first bong! You'll always think about her when she's gone

13. You really think using a bong is more conservative than a spoon?
    Everyone is different, but I disagree
    When I'm using mostly my bong, I find my stash going wayyy quicker than if I just use my bowl

14. congrats bro on your bong enjoy all the smoking and what not. you get addicted to buying weed things haha eventually.................

15. Yeaa I love my bong it's thick and heavy and I bought a glass slide for it.. I'm gonna make a new thread later and post a picture of it to help name it

16. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']you're doing something wrong if you took 7 bong rips and feeling nothing.[/quote]

Not all the time. It take quite a bit more then 7 rips to get me feeling anything even with a wake and bake. And I only mess with top shelf.

17. Wtf a gas station

18. You never know where you might find a decent piece. For some of us....7 rips... mreh.... make it 9 and ill be fine...

19. well, i would guess its because wih a bong youre trying to fill up a chamber; with a spoon there isnt as much to fill? so less weed lost.

20. Took like 20 rips today :)