Just bought Iinhale, should i see vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SaintStone, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Hey, i just bought the I-Inhale / Iolite Vape. It seemed easy to use, but i was wondering if i was supposed to see vapor or even what the vapor was supposed to look like.

2. My little experience I've had with vapes, there was a substantial amount of visible smoke, but definitely not close to the amount of smoke being excreted when hitting a pipe/bong.

3. Ambient lighting has a lot to do if you can see exhaled vapor or not. Rather than monitoring visible vapor, it's better to monitor how high you've gotten. I've gotten totally blazed without seeing any vapor at all.

As a matter of fact, you really don't want to see any visible vapor. Unlike smoke, whatever visible vapor you do see is wasted unprocessed THC. If you end up seeing a lot of visible vapor, it's advised to either hold your hits longer, take smaller hits, or a combination of both.

4. Strange word choice...

5. Aight i figured it out.:hello:

In the bowl or chamber or w/e there is this spike thing that unscrews, i took it off and now it works like a charm. They should have put that s* in the instructions.

6. That spike thing is there to evenly vape the bowl. What you might want to try that makes more sense and will work better is to take out that screen but leave that heat spike in place, which is one of the running model changes that Iolite is incorporating into their new vapes.

7. Give it a day to break in, and you can start pulling mass vapor clouds.

8. Get us a video of you using it and setting it up for a vape session.

id like to see it in real action.

i was thinking of getting one to use on break at work.

9. mkay ill try that. see which one works out better.