Just bought a Roor. Fake or Real?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by zomery, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, I was just at a local head shop and I noticed they had a couple Roors. I looked around for a bit and decided I had to get one because the prices were unbeatable. 

photo.JPG

I went through all the steps to see if it was fake and it has passed them all, but I cant find this model anywhere online, so could you guys help me out here?

Real? or Fake?

2. Fake. Sig doesn't look right, label looks off center too close to the mouthpiece and the joint looks funny but that could just be the bistable joint.

It is a weird sig, but the label is centered thats just the angle of the picture.

Also joints are identical to my friends joints who bought his Roor from an authorized dealer

4. #5 BOXcarRACER, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    You should be good then. Looks like a lil sista dealers cup kinda mix. Sig still looks funny to me though. The coloring of the dot and the swirl looks like it's not flamed on there too hot. You should be able to tell by the hit though

How do you like that style mouthpiece? I'm going to be buying another roor soon and I'm open to a new style.

5. When it sounds to good to be true, it often is. Buy from a reputable site if you want to have the real thing IMO.

I persoanlly don't care for roors, but to each his own.

Don't feel bad OP, even apple reps were shocked to see the apple stores in china look identical in almost every way to the real thing. The Chinese are great at reverse engineering amazing things and making junk clones. If you're happy with it, IMO, that's all that matters.

6. 10000% fake. Sig, the mouthpiece work would have a matching bowl if it was real. its fake for sure. the super pointy ice pinches are a dead giveaway

7. #8 zomery, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013

I was thinking I saw a bit of lil sista in it, and I do agree the sig is really weird. 
    But the hit is one of the smoothest bongs I've ever had

and personally I like the crowns, I think it makes your bong look a little cleaner. I would like to get a matching bowl piece though

8. Just thought Id mention now that I got it for only 100$, so even if it is fake its still a hell of a deal on a bong this nice and this size.

Also im pretty sure the pieces are from a real ROOR so that accounts for half of the 100$ right there

9. You can get a 18" silika beaker for 80$ made in america. The pieces are not from a real roor. Bowl is jank af. the space between the hole and the joint is too large and the downstem is 100% fake. I dont know how you came to the conclusion that they would put real roor parts on a fake piece of shit

10. whoa dude calm down hahaha nah hes right though the whole thing looks fake but fuck it if you like then it doesnt matter! if you ever want to get a real german try hitting up .de or grasscity. just gotta watch out for customs if youre in US

You can get a 18" silika beaker for 80$ made in america. The pieces are not from a real roor. Bowl is jank af. the space between the hole and the joint is too large and the downstem is 100% fake. I dont know how you came to the conclusion that they would put real roor parts on a fake piece of shit

11. im leaning towards fake - the sig looks iffy and that diffy looks iffy as well