Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just bought a Purple Days!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by manduki, Oct 5, 2010.

1. #1 manduki, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
    Hey everyone,

I just had to let out my excitement and say that I snagged a Purple Days on eBay tonight for $150 BIN brand new! It is the black walnut one I think since the wood is darker in color. AHHH... I can't wait for it to get here so I can see what all the hype is about!

:hello::hello::hello:

2. cool...not a seasoned tokers thread hope it gets deleted...or moved...

3. Nice grab, I hope it's real.

4. I've heard some good things about the PD unit...It would be cool to read what you think of it if you wanna throw up a brief review at some point.

5. #5 manduki, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010

I hope you get deleted or moved... Please, keep the jealousy and/or negative comments out.

6. nah i hope this douche bag gets deleted or moved........... best of luck with the new gear

7. Is anyone else out there lucky enough to own a PD, and what do you think of it overall?

8. lol lucky enough. why cause you know own it?
    and dont get mad at the guy who wanted thread moved/deleted. it didnt belong in 'seasoned' tokers.

it is a good amazing vape at what it does. efficency. it is the most efficent vape.. in the market i believe.

negative: i heard it takes like 30-45mins to heat up.
    that is way to much time for a primary constant use vape IMO. unless of course you leave it on which you can do.

with that said i would still buy it. it will pay itself with its efficency in no time and save you alot in the long run.

enjoy:smoke:

9. Bump.

I will post some PD vapor cloud vids when it arrives! :cool:

10. No more love for the PD? :(

11. Bump.

Comon'... I mean, I know they are rare, but there has got to be more people out there with Purple Days.

12. .,,,,,,

Attached Files:

13. dude your ODing on this thing. relax.

i did just buy one though.